AdvizHer is now officially a federally recognized 501(c)(3). AdvizHer will grant a merit-based grant in the fall of 2023 to one woman starting her own business. Our goal is to establish ongoing grants to women who are in the process of starting their own business throughout the nation through private funding. If you are interested in making a tax deductible donation to AdvizHer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past AdvizHer guest speakers:
Sherrerd Steele of Steele Orchid
Alyssa Graziani of Hello Honey Aesthetics
Roxy Williams of Makeup by Roxy
Caroline Ranoia of Sea Foam Soap Company
Jennifer Morell of Alice and Albert
The AdvizHer 2023 grant will be funded through sales from PromMiss Dresses. When you shop at PromMiss you are supporting a dream and our community.
The AdvizHer grant application is now live!
WHO CAN APPLY: Any woman over the age of 18. Must be in the process of starting their business or has already started their business.
All applications must be received by June 1, 2023. The top 5 finalists will make it to the interview portion, which may be conducted either in-person or virtually. Applications can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to AdvizHer, 58 E. Street Road, West Chester, PA. 19342.
1. Tell us your mission statement.
2. Describe your source of inspiration.
3. Tell us your why.
4. Where are you in the process of becoming an entrepreneur.
5. Who is your target consumer?
6. Are you selling a product or a service?
7. If selling a product, what is your plan for manufacturing/distribution?
8. Is this a part time or a full time endeavor?
9. Describe your leadership qualities.
10. Why do you believe you are going to succeed in this business?